Cell Reports Medicine is an open-access journal publishing cutting-edge research in translational and clinical biomedical sciences that inform and influence human health and medicine.
Our professional in-house scientific editors work closely with authors, reviewers, and the journal's editorial board to ensure exemplary editorial process, fair and robust peer review, and rapid dissemination and communication of your research.
- Sitting alongside flagship journals in the Cell Press portfolio, including Cell and Med.
- Aligned with the high-impact, open access life science title, Cell Reports.
- Carefully curated by professional in-house scientifically trained editors who work closely with authors, reviewers, and the journal's scientific advisory board, to ensure exemplary editorial processes and responsible, fair, and fast peer review.
- Cell Reports Medicine focuses on an array of disciplines and emerging topics. We publish cutting-edge research addressing key challenges central to our readership from exciting concepts in human biology and disease to all phases of clinical work.
- We also cover interdisciplinary studies including those where major research themes across translational and clinical studies intersect and contribute to diagnostics, treatment, and healthcare.
- Align with a champion for open science: we collaborate with researchers and clinicians to ensure that we reflect community consensus and advances in best practices.
- Partner with a publisher that makes your data open and permanently accessible.
- Enjoy unparalleled reach and visibility on Cell.com and ScienceDirect.
- Publish with a journal that ensures that the high-impact research we publish is read, used, and recognized.
- Work with a journal with a focus on global health that embraces inclusivity—across disciplines, geographies, and gender.
- Shorter formats—including, but not limited to, reports, reviews, and previews—communicate early findings from active, emerging fields with potential for future development.
- Longer format articles and clinical research papers—including large datasets, techniques, and tools—present a more comprehensive story about advances of significance.
- Papers offer enhanced features available in all of Cell Press's journals (such as the graphical abstract and highlights), as well as all the online extras such as podcasts, audio files, video abstracts, and more.
- By combining the experience of in-house scientific editors with a committed and enthusiastic editorial board, we can make rapid first decisions, ensure balanced and robust peer review, and give fair and decisive editorial feedback.
- Time from acceptance to publication is three to five weeks.
- Papers will be universally accessible immediately upon publication.