Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
Purchase access to all full-text HTML articles for 6 or 36 hr at a low cost. Click here to explore this opportunity.
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Dendritic cells in cancer immunology and immunotherapy.Nat. Rev. Immunol. 2020; 20: 7-24
- Dissecting the tumor myeloid compartment reveals rare activating antigen presenting cells, critical for T cell immunity.Cancer Cell. 2014; 26: 638-652
- Type I interferon activates MHC class I-dressed CD11b+ conventional dendritic cells to promote protective anti-tumor CD8+ T cell immunity.Immunity. 2021; (Published online November 19, 2021)
- Inflammatory type 2 cDCs acquire features of cDC1s and macrophages to orchestrate immunity to respiratory virus infection.Immunity. 2020; 52: 1039-1056
- A pan-cancer single-cell transcriptional atlas of tumor infiltrating myeloid cells.Cell. 2021; 184: 792-809
- Current concepts of antigen cross-presentation.Front. Immunol. 2018; 9: 1643
- Dendritic cells cross-dressed with peptide MHC class I complexes prime CD8+ T cells.J. Immunol. 2006; 177: 6018-6024
- Cross-dressing of CD8α+ dendritic cells with antigens from live mouse tumor cells is a major mechanism of cross-priming.Cancer Immunol. Res. 2020; 8: 1287-1299
- Cross-dressing: an alternative mechanism for antigen presentation.Immunol. Lett. 2015; 168: 349-354
- T cell antigen discovery via trogocytosis.Nat. Methods. 2019; 16: 183-190