Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
Purchase access to all full-text HTML articles for 6 or 36 hr at a low cost. Click here to explore this opportunity.
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Lineage plasticity in cancer progression and treatment.Annu. Rev. Cancer Biol. 2018; 2: 271-289
- Stem cell lineage infidelity drives wound repair and cancer.Cell. 2017; 169: 636-650
- Rb1 and Trp53 cooperate to suppress prostate cancer lineage plasticity, metastasis, and antiandrogen resistance.Science. 2017; 355: 78-83
- SOX2 promotes lineage plasticity and antiandrogen resistance in TP53- and RB1-deficient prostate cancer.Science. 2017; 355: 84-88
- Transdifferentiation as a mechanism of treatment resistance in a mouse model of castration-resistant prostate cancer.Cancer Discov. 2017; 7: 736-749
- Genotypic and histological evolution of lung cancers acquiring resistance to EGFR inhibitors.Sci. Transl. Med. 2011; 3: 75ra26
- Modeling plasticity and dysplasia of pancreatic ductal organoids derived from human pluripotent stem cells.Cell Stem Cell. 2021; 28: 1105-1124.e9
- Commitment and oncogene-induced plasticity of human stem cell-derived pancreatic acinar and ductal organoids.Cell Stem Cell. 2021; 28: 1090-1104.e6
- Tumor organoids: opportunities and challenges to guide precision medicine.Cancer Cell. 2021; 39: 1190-1201
- Visualization and targeting of LGR5+ human colon cancer stem cells.Nature. 2017; 545: 187-192
- Tumor evolution and drug response in patient-derived organoid models of bladder cancer.Cell. 2018; 173: 515-528
- Creation of bladder assembloids mimicking tissue regeneration and cancer.Nature. 2020; 588: 664-669
- Intraductal transplantation models of human pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma reveal progressive transition of molecular subtypes.Cancer Discov. 2020; 10: 1566-1589
- Scalable, multimodal profiling of chromatin accessibility, gene expression and protein levels in single cells.Nat. Biotechnol. 2021; 39: 1246-1258
- Single-cell mapping of lineage and identity in direct reprogramming.Nature. 2018; 564: 219-224